Fisher Consulting Group/MedClaim Comprehensive
Baton Rouge, LA, USA
MedClaim Comprehensive has openings for an experienced eClinical Works and/or Intergy Medical Billing Team Lead working REMOTELY for our various clients throughout the U.S.
The MCC Billing Team Lead is responsible for the quality control of the entire revenue cycle including but not limited to charge entry, claims submission and tracking, collections and payment posting.
- Understanding and staying informed of the changes with procedures, billing guidelines, and laws for specific insurance carriers or payers.
- Supervising teams of billers and payment posters personnel.
- Claims submission and tracking.
- Payment Posting.
- Denial Management.
- Actively follow-up and collect on all electronic insurance balance claims, including resolution of any billing errors.
- Responsible for handling customer service issues (internal/external) in a timely manner per client request.
- Onboard and train new resources.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years medical billing experience in eClinical Works and/or Intergy billing a must.
- Solid understanding of the healthcare industry and reimbursement process.
- Knowledge of eClinical Works and/or Intergy practice management or healthcare billing.
- Ability to effectively work on a team to coordinate assignments and meet client goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience working Medicare, Medicaid other government payors and commercial insurance.
- CPC certification is preferred.
Experienced in FQHC billing is preferred.